Four- and Six-year curriculums in the principles and techniques of Tantric Yoga: Hatha, Kriya, Laya, Jnana, Vijnana, Raja, Bhakti, Maithuna, and more….
Authentic, experiential, passionate, practical, rigorous and deep in scope:
The First Online Collegiate Curriculum of Tantric Yoga
- Learn authentic tantric yoga, from its fundamentals to its most advanced practices
- learn at a fraction of the cost of traditional learning methods
- learn from the comfort of home, without compulsory travel
- maintain autonomy and increase personal power, compassion, and focus – no cults, no b.s.
The College of Tantric Yogas gives you the views, attitudes, and tools to achieve any metaphysical or spiritual attainment, gaining an understanding of the continuum of consciousness and living energy, interacting with others in more benevolent and beneficial ways for all involved, increasing your prosperity and inner security, awakening kundalini, attaining states of bliss, ecstasy, and paranormal experience, realizing the profound nature of your own being, unifying your limited awareness with the Infinite.
Additionally, our curriculum gives you practical skills of body and personality: everything you need to understand and manage the flow of your thoughts, feelings, breathing, heartbeat, sexual energy, and more…modifying the action of your nervous and endocrine systems at will, increasing your flexibility and strength of mind and body, transforming negative emotions into positive ones, releasing tension and habitual patterns, increasing bliss, personal power, responsibility, love, and freedom.
Want to gain these living experiences and empower your personality?
Learn from anywhere with a broadband internet connection and open, uncensored internet!
No need for subservience to dogma or a charismatic guru.
No need to give up your friends, family, work, and hobbies to travel to distant lands in the costly and often fruitless search for a knowledgeable teacher willing to share tantric methods. Instead…
exactly where you are, right now, with proven, powerful methods
taught by experienced, realized, down-to-earth teachers.
Our courses provide recorded video classes, with weekly live interactive video chats, to give you the three essentials of tantric transmission: 1) the practice, 2) its explanation and view, and 3) its essential energy or feeling…
For those of you already familiar with tantric terminology, that means you get: Progressive practices of pranayama, asana, mudra, bandha, nyasa, kriya, shat karma, the visual yogas and yantra, mantra japa and mantra laya, devotion, delight and astonishment, self-inquiry, interiorization, concentration, meditation, absorption, maithuna and sexual yoga, prana vidya, kevacha, deity yoga, internal puja and yajna, internal alchemy, and mahamudra, all presented in one inter-connected flowing web of understanding, energy, matter, and awareness…
Tantric Yogas included in the curriculum of the Online College of Tantric Yogas: Hatha, Jnana, Kriya, Bhakti, Laya/Kundalini, Raja, Maithuna, Mahavidya, More…
Want to learn these skills?
Do it here!
- The first course, Foundation Practices of Tantric Yoga I, gives experiential insight into many of the forms of Tantric Practice…
- The first three trimesters, Foundation Practices of Tantric Yoga 1-3, are ungraded “audit” courses, enjoyable, low-pressure, deep-immersion.
- After that smooth but rigorous introduction, if you wish, you may choose a four-year Practitioner Certification indicating that as a yogi, you have deep proficiency in all of the fundamental aspects of Inner Tantric Yogas.
- And for those who wish to have certification to teach, the full Tantric Yogacharya (teacher of tantric yoga) certification requires two additional years of fully proctored and examined practices and guided teaching, for a total of six-years training. This training is suggested for those already certified as instructors of one or more hatha yoga systems…
A full list of courses and practices in the curriculum may be found here: (Course Curriculum).
the only prerequisites for Foundation Practices of Tantric Yoga 1 are a sound mind and body, a broadband internet connection, and the abilities to understand spoken english and to learn from audio, video, and text. Tao Semko designed this program so that it would be just as accessible and effective for a total newbie as it would for an experienced meditator, healer, martial artist, or yogi.
2) a reasonably speedy internet connection.
That’s it! DSL or cable Broadband will work just fine. Built-in computer speakers or regular earphones are enough. You want enough speed to view simple small internet videos in .mp4 format. You can ask your questions in free private weekly Q&A sessions with Tao Semko via Skype. You’ll be able to hear and watch us on recorded videos of your classes, and see us live on Skype when you ask questions. If you want to use a headset, mic, external speakers, or a webcam, you can, but you don’t need any of those to use this program and succeed. You just need a keyboard and the ability to hear and see us on your screen.
We use high quality Flash video and audio with text outlines embedded in individual class posts for each session, along with the FREE, very common, safe, easy-to-install-and-use, computer program called Skype to communicate with you in person. The Skype technology is one of the easiest, most secure forms of internet communication. It allows instructors and students to chat with text, and do audio or video conference calls at the same time. It’s all done computer-to-computer, and it’s all free if you have an internet connection! You can download Skype for free right now at www.Skype.com. We regularly use Skype to provide personalized support on our DVDs and e-books, and to teach private classes, around the world.
Your weekly learning materials (any text, and audio or video) will still be up on the server, accessible to you and your fellow classmates once you get back online.
You see, we archive and post the live videos recorded for each week’s class in the private page for your class trimester.
all from the comfort of home!!
And, you can ask any questions you were unable to ask during the session by emailing them or posting them in your online journal, anytime during the week in between class sessions, and we will answer your questions there, or in the next week’s live class.
You can always take longer than 12 weeks to complete a trimester!
We know that family and work responsibilities can come up, and our learning programs are designed to be flexible. You retain indefinite access to your online materials, and to weekly, private, live Q&A with your instructor regarding your course materials…
Our guarantee If after completing Foundation Practices of Tantric Yoga 1, having attended and practiced each and every class session, you are not completely satisfied with the results of your first course, we will refund your entire tuition on the spot. While we highly doubt you will ever feel the need to ask for a refund, you must request the refund within 48 hours of the completion of your course.
- Conduct yourself at all times with basic respect and decency towards your fellow students and instructor, or be removed from the College.
- If you wish to receive Tantric Yoga Practitioner certification from UmaaTantra.com, beginning with Intermediate Practices of Tantric Yoga, you must practice five days per week for a total of one hour per day, keep an online journal of your practices and the results, and keep up with the practices as they are taught, and pass each course (90% understanding) as it is taken, beginning in your second (Intermediate Practices) year.
- For Tantric Yoga Acharya certification, you must must additionally provide video of yourself correctly and compassionately performing and teaching all practices in each of the 9 trimesters of tantric yoga classes, as well as perfecting 18 additional months worth of sadhana from the advanced curriculum.
Director, UmaaTantra.com, co-founder of Umaa Tantra
This live, interactive, web-based collegiate curriculum, launched August 9th, 2010, supplants (and far surpasses) our original DVD-based distance learning program, The Tantric Inner Circle, offered from 2003-2007. The discs from that original program remain available through Smashan Press.
REGISTER for your first course HERE! ***
Practical Tantra Tips
Receive Our Free Newsletter!
We will never sell or share your information; opt out at any time…