Video Meeting Platform:
Due to quality issues with the recent updates of Skype, Tao is now using Zoom.us as his free videochat platform.
- Download Zoom for your computer (Mac, PC, Linux) from the Zoom.us website here
- Install it for iOs from the Apple Itunes App Store here (listed under Zoom Cloud Meetings)
- Install it for Android from the Google Play Store here (listed under Zoom Cloud Meetings)
Tao will email you the Meeting Room ID to use (and current password, if any) when you make your appointment.
Admissions Interviews for those interested in registering for Tao’s online courses, workshops, or speaking to Tao regarding questions about kundalini or kundalini syndrome. These interviews are part of the application process for any of Tao’s online courses and in-person workshops.
This free interview is required for all of Tao’s courses and workshops.
To schedule with Tao’s Account at SimplyBook.me:
and then the date/time, name and email…
During your appointment you may introduce yourself and your interests, and ask questions about any pertinent experiences, and any inquiries you have about Tao’s courses and publications.
Interview appointments are currently available Saturday afternoons US Eastern Time
Tao’s home timezone:
March 12, 2017 to November 5, 2017: UTC-4 / GMT-4 : US Eastern Daylight Time
November 5, 2017 to March 11, 2018: UTC-5 / GMT-5 : US Eastern Standard Time
If the available times do not work for you, please send an email with possible times and dates to appointments @ taosemko .com (remove spaces)
Please note that the appointment scheduler account is not synchronized to practitioner logins for any of Tao’s websites. Your logins and passwords will only match if you make them match!
Tao values his time and the company he keeps, and wishes to spend his time sharing with kind, loving, intelligent, inquisitive individuals determined to maintain their personal sovereignty while respecting the sovereignty and freedom of others.
Tao wishes to teach:
1) Those who are loving, compassionate, fun, driven, and inquisitive, who value both transcendent awareness and individuation, and who are altruistically motivated in the sense that they wish to serve the highest and best good of all while serving their own highest and best good / following their bliss and talents
2) those who value love for others (and their personal expression) over cultivating fear-based power, dominion, and influence over others
3) those who value cultivation of awareness and personal accountability over value conformity, submission, or dogma
4) those who cultivate their own inner light rather than chasing the charisma or glamour of tantra, the guru, or the path
5) those who value cultivating wisdom, knowledge, action, and skillful means over collecting course certificates and accreditation.