Admissions Interviews for those interested in registering for Tao’s online courses, workshops, or speaking to Tao regarding questions about kundalini or kundalini syndrome. These interviews are part of the application process for any of Tao’s online courses and in-person workshops.
This free interview is required for all of Tao’s courses and workshops.
Please schedule your 15-minute Skype/phone Interview appointment using the panel below. During your appointment you may introduce yourself and your interests, and ask questions about your pertinent experiences, and any inquiries you have about Tao’s courses and publications.
Interview appointments are currently available Saturdays at 1:45pm and US Eastern Time (GMT-4 in Summer, GMT-5 in Winter). You may use the form below, or if the time zone popover doesn’t work, please use this link and select “Admissions Interview”
If the available times do not work for you, please send an email with possible times and dates to appointments @ taosemko .com (remove spaces)
Please note that the appointment scheduler account is not synched to practitioner logins for any of Tao’s websites. Your passwords will only match if you make them match!
Tao values his time and the company he keeps, and wishes to spend his time sharing with kind, loving, intelligent, inquisitive individuals determined to maintain their personal sovereignty while respecting the sovereignty and freedom of others.
Tao wishes to teach:
1) Those who are loving, compassionate, fun, driven, and inquisitive, who value both transcendent awareness and individuation, and who are altruistically motivated in the sense that they wish to serve the highest and best good of all while serving their own highest and best good / following their bliss and talents
2) those who value love for others (and their personal expression) over cultivating fear-based power, dominion, and influence over others
3) those who value cultivation of awareness and personal accountability over value conformity, submission, or dogma
4) those who cultivate their own inner light rather than chasing the charisma or glamour of tantra, the guru, or the path
5) those who value cultivating wisdom, knowledge, action, and skillful means over receiving course certificates and accreditation.