Programs: Online Courses, Workshops, Retreats
Tao Semko with Glenn J. Morris, PhD, ScD
Registration for Tao’s online programs, in-person classes, or workshops, requires completing a simple application process which includes answering an applicant questionnaire, 3 references, doing a two-way informal video interview with Tao, and acceptance by Tao as a student.
Etheric EV™: Remote Acu-treatments of the Eight Extraordinary Meridians of Chinese Medicine
Community-Style Online treatments of the Eight Extraordinary Vessels of Taoism and Chinese Medicine. Tao places his awareness at participant’s acu-points to facilitate homeostasis in psycho-somatic and psycho-spiritual function. Small group sessions on Zoom (Tao plus 3 – 6 participants) Etheric EV Community Sessions
Autoregulation Station™: Psychosomatic Self-Regulation
Morris Methods: Improved Kundalini Awakening Process (KAP) and More
- Dr. Glenn J. Morris’s Improved Kundalini Awakening Process (KAP): Dr. Morris’s brilliant synthesis of the principles of the physiology and somatic psychology of kundalini awakening and integration. Register for Tao’s KAP Level 1
Principles and Nuances of Tantric Yoga & Alchemical Qigong
- Foundation Practices of Tantric Yoga, Trimester 1
- Foundation Practices of Tantric Yoga, Trimester 2
- Foundation Practices of Tantric Yoga, Trimester 3
- TYPG Video Library video, text, and audio from the Tantric Yoga Practitioner Group archives (2017-present) plus Foundations of Tantric Yoga, Trimester 1, (2010)
- Deluxe TYPG Video Library: video, text, and audio materials from Umaa Tantra (1999-2005), Tantric Inner Circle (2003-2005), College of Tantric Yogas (2010-2014), and Deluxe TYPG archives (2017-present)
Schedule of Online Classes, Appearances, Workshops, and Retreats
Please support our Philanthropy in honor of the late Dr. Glenn J. Morris’s efforts during his lifetime by assisting those in need in the wake of war, famine, social breakdown, and natural disaster through our Mercy Corps fundraising pages here.