Programs: Online Courses, Workshops, Retreats
Tao Semko with Glenn J. Morris, PhD, ScD
- Managing Somatized Consciousness – how to read and re-train the body’s physical stress responses for greater freedom and ease
- Ideokinesis (using specific imagery/metaphors in motion to improve the ease, safety, and efficiency of body structure, movement, and process)
- the Manangement of Somatized Consciousness
- Traditional Inner Tantric Yogas
- Vyayama and Sukshma Vyayama (breath-synchronized physical culture)
- Taoist Non-Dual Contemplation
- Alchemical Qigong
- Extraordinary Vessel Qigong
- Dr. Glenn J. Morris’s Improved Kundalini Awakening Process and the Glenn J. Morris Method
Registration for any of Tao’s online programs, in-person classes, or workshops, requires completing a simple application process which includes answering an applicant questionnaire, 3 references, and doing a video interview with Tao, and acceptance by Tao as a student.
Mentorship, Online Classes, and Practitioner Communities
- Managing Somatized Consciousness: the body geography of stress & stress management
- Glenn J. Morris Method: practical, physiologically based ways to soothe the nervous system, turn anxiety into excited confidence, improve relaxation and sleep, cultivate positive emotional and mental states, convey greater charisma, enhance intuitive, wholistic knowing and the power of critical thinking, rapidly integrate new skills, and more, all using principles of neuroplasticity and endocrine plasticity.
- Extraordinary Vessel Qigong and Daniel Atchison-Nevel’s Non-Somatic Extraordinary Vessel Cultivation: using principles from pre-Taoist Wu Shamanism and Classical Chinese Medicine to address psycho-somatic experience, ideopathic inflammation, and difficulties with integrating experiences or transitioning between states of consciousness
- Tao Semko’s Tantric Yoga and Alchemical Qigong Practitioner Group: an online community of earnest, compassionate practitioners of all skill levels, with both pre-recorded and live-streaming classes/practices of transformative and non-dual Taoist, pre-Taoist, Saivite, Sakta, Vaishnava, Ganapatya, and Vajrayana methods of cultivation, with monthly guided practices, community sadhanas, practice challenges, and more.
- Tao’s Vault: Dozens of past lectures, courses, and guided practices, covering all manner of practice from Yoga, Tantra, Qigong, including mantra sadhanas, Deity Yoga sadhanas, Hatha, Kriya, Laya, and Maithuna/KarmaMudra sadhanas, all of the original recordings from the U.T. Tantric Inner Circle, and more… hundreds of hours in total, periodically re-released with online support.
- The College of Tantric Yogas: Taught in academic trimesters, a practical exploration of the underlying practices and principles of Tantric Hatha, Kriya, Laya, and Raja Yogas
- Dr. Glenn J. Morris’s Improved Kundalini Awakening Process (KAP): Dr. Morris’s brilliant synthesis of the principles of the physiology and somatic psychology of kundalini awakening and integration
- The Mother of All Tantric Offerings – all our materials released 2001-2005. The same materials are also available piecemeal here to current members of Tao’s Tantric Yoga and Alchemical Qigong practitioner group.
- Secrets of Abdominal Isolation: Uddiyana Bandha and Nauli Kriya (2003: first edition, 2005: second edition, 2010: three progressive sadhanas: preliminary practices, physical practice, spiritual applications)
- Individual Consultations
- Personal Mentorship
Live In-Person Workshops and Retreats
Live events and workshops on Kundalini Awakening Process, Alchemical Qigong, Ideokinesis, Tantric Yogas (Hatha, Kriya, Laya, Maithuna/Karmamudra, Raja, Trul Khor, Deity Yoga, Candali, Mahamudra, more)
Consider individual consultations if you are merely seeking to improve an existing practice or navigate a particular difficulty in your existing practice or day-to-day integration of mundane and spiritual phenomena…
Please support our Philanthropy in honor of the late Dr. Glenn J. Morris’s efforts during his lifetime by assisting those in need in the wake of war, famine, social breakdown, and natural disaster through our Mercy Corps fundraising pages here:
Dr. Glenn J Morris Kap Philanthropy.