Open Discussion/ Q&A times for KAP1-4, Practitioner Group, and Mentorships:
- Wednesday, October 3rd: 3:30-4:30pm EDT, UTC-4 timezone
- Wednesday, October 10th: 3:30-4:00pm, EDT, UTC-4 timezone
- Saturday, October 13th: 10:30-11:00am, EDT, UTC-4 timezone
- Wednesday, October 17th: 3:30-4:30pm EDT, UTC-4 timezone
- Wednesday, October 24th: 3:30-4:30pm EDT, UTC-4 timezone
The Zoom.us app should download and then open directly to the meeting; Meeting ID: 920125471
If you encounter any problems please email: info1 @ taosemko .com (remove spaces)
Currently enrolled students are encouraged to make liberal use of these weekly sessions to get the traditional benefit of direct, personalized oral transmission.
Previous Students not currently enrolled in a course are encouraged to use the sessions whenever they need clarification on a practice or principle from their courses, or to share or inquire about an experience stemming from their course practices.
Private Video Q&A remains available for Tao’s students with questions about experiences of a nature that the student feels uncomfortable talking about in front of classmates, or for students in time zones that prohibit the above meeting times: Student Personal Video Q&A